|THE DOON GRAMMAR SCHOOL CODE OF CONDUCT|
- Special care must be taken by teachers and pupils to preserve an atmosphere of silence and serious work during class hours.
- Strict silence must also be observed outside the Principal’s Office,the Staff Room, in the Library and in the corridors.
- When moving along corridors, from one class to another, the rule is always: Keep to the left, walk in single file and in silence. Running inside the building is forbidden.
- No child is permitted to leave class during class hours except for some very urgent reason.
- No pupil is permitted to leave School premises during the recess or otherwise, except with the written permission of the principal.
- No girl is permitted to enter the Staff Room.
- Pupils will not be allowed to use the School telephone without the permission of the Principal. Permission will be given only in very urgent cases.
- No collection for any purpose whatsoever may be made in the School without the permission of the Principal.
- The School will not be responsible for students who buy snacks from hawkers outside the School gate.
- No pupil is permitted to bring cell phones or other electronic gadgets to the School.
- No pupil is allowed to bring/park any vehicle in the School campus. Strict action will be taken against defaulters.
- All must consider it their special responsibility to keep the School clean.
- Every girl/boy should be particularly careful to avoid throwing waste paper, fruit peels, lollipop and ice-cream sticks etc. out of the windows or on the School grounds. Use should be made of the waste paper baskets and bins provided for the purpose.
- Use of polythene bags is banned in the School.
Care of School Property
- Pupils must take special care or School property, i.e., furniture, apparatus etc. with the understanding that we respect whatever does not belong to us. Any damage done to School property must be made good.
- Pupils must take care of their personal property as the School authorities do not accept responsibility for lost watches, ornaments, money, books etc.
Behaviour Outside School
- Every child should remember that his/her behaviour in the School and outside is a reflection of both his/her home and School. She ought to conduct himself in a manner worthy of the dignity of a child.
- Pupils are not permitted to wear the School uniform or blazer at any function outside the School unless they are accompanied by a teacher, or sent by the School.